F A K E S M I L E


ENTRY ABOUT FAMILY BIAS TWITTER1 TWITTER2 ASK.FM NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

Addicted to C-Clown and Becky G!

Assalammualaikum~ Hi guys! C-Clown have made a comeback. It's Shaking Heart. AND I'M SO ADDICTED TO IT. I CAN'T DECIDE WHO'S MY BIAS IN C-CLOWN SINCE RAY'S BIRTHDAY. AND HIMCHAN'S TOO. I think.. all of them are my bias 'CAUSE ROME, T.K, SIWOO, MARU, KANGJUN AND RAY ARE CUTE AND HOT AND IDK WHAT SHOULD I SAY ANYMORE. Kangjun looks like Hanbyul of LED Apple a lot! Himchan and Ray shared the same birthday~ but Himchan is older than Ray by 4 years. and Kangjun's birthday is on 21st April, same liner with Ray! 1994! I've watched C-Clown's Kan-on and Maru is so cute anyway! He pretended to study in front of his hyungs.. Haha. Silly Maru~ 

---- 


That's Becky G! She's pretty right? Her birth date is on March 2nd 1997. She's young, but I'm younger than her! Her full name is Rebecca Maria Gomez anyway. I love her voice, rap, singing, etc. I JUST DO I MIGHT GO LESBIAN WITH HER SOMEDAY ((isnotgonnahappen)) I need more picture of her ((and C-Clown too)) so.. bye!

I need tumblr's help for those pictures AHAHAH.. Assalammualaikum! ^^/

Labels:


0 comment[s] | back to top