F A K E S M I L E


ENTRY ABOUT FAMILY BIAS TWITTER1 TWITTER2 ASK.FM NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

Confession of a maknae. (part 1)

Oh hello guys. Guess who's back.. (TS Baby~) /coughs/ okay so... ssup people. I'm here to make a confession like what Minnie did few days ago.. (?) I guess? So.. From the oldest to the youngest so TAKE TURN OKAY MY MEMBEODEUL~

To; Upie (Suzy)

Hello there mama~ How are you? I hope you're happy, cause you're in Korea. /coughs/ Im jealous of you okay I want bap boys as my birthday gift /coughs/ okay joke. Thank you for being Moon Jongup, and taking care of me. Thank you for existing (?) (wujud) in my life. Thank you, thank you so much. I wish I can hug and kiss you once we meet. Which is soon, I hope. Hehe.. Good luck for you studies in Inha~ I'm sure that i'm gonna replace you in 12 years from now.. I don't know what to say anymore cause... I don't know how to... let it out from my own heart... /slapped/ orz. Take care okay? Don't eat noodles often... Or don't eat at all.. /evil laughs/ /bricked/ joke... Hehe.. You can eat Jongup.. /slapped/ I was wondering why Himchan (appa) is your bias? I mean like, how? I can't even make him to be my bias.. It's kinda hard.. OTL. I can't make Yongguk become my bias either (?) or too? nah.. I don't care~ Please teach me science when we meet~ Don't forget that I always love you~ muuahh~ /flying kisses to korea/

Don't cry okay? haha~

To;  Jae (Alba)

HELLO MY BB! I've missed you so much~ We rarely talk you know. And I'm not blaming you, but hating your connection because it's being so slow and that's the reason why I can't talk to you (?). I lobh you Jae~ okay serious I love you.. I'm not being lesbian or.. what ever but I love you as my twin (?) I feel so freaking happy to know you.. Uh.. I don't really know what I should talk tbh.. It's not that I feel awkward, I just really doesn't know how.. lol.. I hope we can meet soon.. AND HAVE FUN WITH YOUR 2PM OPPASSSSSSSS muachh~~~ /flying kisses to Brunei/ /slapped/ I'm not done yet. /ponders/ I wish I can talk more (?) to you soon.. I will wait for you and your connection..... /cries/ JAE WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME?! /slapped again/ orz. Jae, to be honest, I'm idealess ORZ. haha.. See you later (?)

Jae, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MUAHHHH MY TWINNIEEEE

For Bbang, Himmie and Minnie, I will do it tomorrow since it's 12:43AM now..  











Labels: , ,


0 comment[s] | back to top